Pages

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Pinch Proof...Just in Time!

A couple of weeks ago I saw the cutest shirt for St. Patrick's Day on Skip to my Lou.  This is the first time I have used freezer paper for a stencil and let me tell you the hardest part of this project was actually finding a store that carried the freezer paper...who would have thought?!?  I used the stencil that was on Skip to my Lou and added a few little hearts that I did in pink and painted the whole thing on a little pink tee...too cute!  I couldn't find the Glamour Dust that she recommended, but I did find a similar glitter for fabric paint that I used to cover the entire design. This project would so simple and cute to do for any holiday or birthday shirt!  Can't wait to see Miriam in this tomorrow at the parade!

Up next...Jacob's birthday cake and my first attempt at fondant!


1 comment:

  1. Too cute! Post pictures of the little leprechaun tomorrow :-)

    ReplyDelete