Pages

Friday, February 25, 2011

Obsessed with Cake Pops!

I have been thinking about some treat ideas to make for Purim for David's kindergarten class.  I decided on Oreo pops!  Have you seen Bakerella's work....amazing!  I bought her book online yesterday, it won't be delievered until next Wednesday and I don't think I can wait that long to try these, so I think I might have to do a sample run this weekend!  I have made both Oreo balls and cake balls before, they have always tasted great, but I have struggled to get a nice smooth surface with the chocolate.  I am hoping that doing the pops instead of the balls will be a little easier as far as covering them goes.  I even got some cute tags designed last night that I am going to print and circle punch tonight!  Here is a picture of the tag that I am going to put on these, excited to get started, hopefully everything will go smooth!

No comments:

Post a Comment